Why We Love It
Proud warriors, men of the Maasai tribe of Kenya are known for their spectacular beaded spears, which help them protect their cattle herds and serve as walking sticks. These Maasai spears feature metal blades in a variety of shapes, each of which symbolizes the tribesman's hierarchal status. These unique lengthy spears, decorated in lively beads, come in three pieces that can be easily assembled and displayed on the included stand.
- Handcrafted of wood, beads and metal
- Available in assorted designs; let us choose one for you!
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations may occur
- Each spear ships in 3 easy-to-assemble pieces
- Includes iron stand
- Spear blade may be sharp
- For decorative use only
- Clean with feather duster
- Click here to read related CA Prop 65 Warning
- Made in Kenya
- Assembly required